Media - The Forum on Supply Chain Risk + Compliance Management 2016
Arc Logistics Partners Lp Announces 2016 Earnings Release
New York, July 28, 2016 (Globe Newswire) -- Arc Logistics Partners Lp ("Arc Logistics" Or The "Partnership"), A Delaware Limited Partnership (Nyse: Arcx), Announced Today That The Board Of Directors Of Its General Partner Has Declared A Cash Distribution Of $0.44 Per Unit ($1.76 Per Unit On An Annualized Basis) For The Period From April 1, 2016 Through June 30, 2016. The Distribution Is Payable On August 12, 2016 To Unitholders Of Record On August 8, 2016.
Second Quarter 2016 Earnings Release, Conference Call And Webcast
Arc Logistics Will Release Its Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results On Thursday, August 4, 2016, After The Market Closes And Will Hold A Conference Call And Webcast To Discuss Those Results On Thursday, August 4, 2016, At 5:00 P.M. Eastern. Interested Parties May Join The Conference Call By Dialing (855) 433-0931, And International Callers May Join By Dialing (484) 756-4279. The Call May Also Be Accessed Live Over The Internet By Visiting The "Investors" Page Of The Arc Logistics Website At Www.Arcxlp.Com And Will Be Available For Replay For Approximately One Month.
About Arc Logistics Partners Lp
Arc Logistics Is A Fee-Based, Growth-Oriented Limited Partnership That Owns, Operates, Develops And Acquires A Diversified Portfolio Of Complementary Energy Logistics Assets. Arc Logistics Is Principally Engaged In The Terminalling, Storage, Throughput And Transloading Of Crude Oil And Petroleum Products. For More Information, Please Visit Www.Arcxlp.Com.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain Statements And Information In This Press Release Constitute "Forward-Looking Statements." Certain Expressions Including "Believe," "Expect," "Intends," Or Other Similar Expressions Are Intended To Identify The Partnership's Current Expectations, Opinions, Views Or Beliefs Concerning Future Developments And Their Potential Effect On The Partnership. While Management Believes That These Forward-Looking Statements Are Reasonable When Made, There Can Be No Assurance That Future Developments Affecting The Partnership Will Be Those That It Anticipates. The Forward-Looking Statements Involve Significant Risks And Uncertainties (Some Of Which Are Beyond The Partnership's Control) And Assumptions That Could Cause Actual Results To Differ Materially From The Partnership's Historical Experience And Its Present Expectations Or Projections. Important Factors That Could Cause Actual Results To Differ Materially From Forward-Looking Statements Include But Are Not Limited To: (I) Adverse Economic, Capital Markets And Political Conditions; (Ii) Changes In The Market Place For The Partnership's Services; (Iii) Changes In Supply And Demand Of Crude Oil And Petroleum Products; (Iv) Actions And Performance Of The Partnership's Customers, Vendors Or Competitors; (V) Changes In The Cost Of Or Availability Of Capital; (Vi) Unanticipated Capital Expenditures In Connection With The Construction, Repair Or Replacement Of The Partnership's Assets; (Vii) Operating Hazards, Unforeseen Weather Events Or Matters Beyond The Partnership's Control; (Viii) Inability To Consummate Acquisitions, Pending Or Otherwise, On Acceptable Terms And Successfully Integrate Acquired Businesses Into The Partnership's Operations; (Ix) Effects Of Existing And Future Laws Or Governmental Regulations; And (X) Litigation. Additional Information Concerning These And Other Factors That Could Cause The Partnership's Actual Results To Differ From Projected Results Can Be Found In The Partnership's Public Periodic Filings With The Securities And Exchange Commission ("Sec"), Including The Partnership's Annual Report On Form 10-K For The Year Ended December 31, 2015, As Filed With The Sec On March 11, 2016 And Any Updates Thereto In The Partnership's Subsequent Quarterly Reports On Form 10-Q And Current Reports On Forms 8-K. Readers Are Cautioned Not To Place Undue Reliance On Forward-Looking Statements, Which Speak Only As Of The Date Thereof. The Partnership Undertakes No Obligation To Publicly Update Or Revise Any Forward-Looking Statements After The Date They Are Made, Whether As A Result Of New Information, Future Events Or Otherwise.
Source: Arc Logistics Partners
- Supply Chain RISK + COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT – What it really means to MANUFACTURERS?
- Transforming the Supply Chain with National and Global STANDARDS to manage RISK and COMPLIANCE.
- IMPORTANCE & ROLE of STANDARDS & CERTIFICATIONS in Supply Chain RISK MANAGEMENT + COMPLIANCE.
- Best Practices Case Studies + Use Cases in Supply Chain Risk + Compliance Management.
- Securing the Supply Chain ECO-SYSTEM and the role and responsibilities of the STAKEHOLDERS;
- Logistics Providers
- Freight Carriers
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Security Professionals
- Logistics Professionals
- Freight Services Industry Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Audit Companies
- Technology Companies
- The IMPORTANCE & ROLE of TECHNOLOGY in STANDARDS Development
- TELEMATICS for Cargo + Driver Safety and Security
- Cargo Safety & Security - Explore how telematics is used for combating hijackings, thefts and robberies
- Driver Safety & Security - Explore how telematics technologies can help enhance the driver safety and security by real time monitoring of driver behavior and driver fatigue
- Fleet Performance and Fuel Efficiency - The impact of telematics and fleet management technology on insurance
- Cold Chain Management - temperature-controlled supply chain:
- Life Sciences: Clinical Trials - Hospitals and Blood - Pharmaceuticals - Vaccines,
- Fresh and Processed Food - Produce - Seafood - Meat and Poultry - Dairy - Floral
- Technology Solutions for Warehouse Safety & Security
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - An Integrated Approach to Warehouse Security for simplifying the command and control - at-a-glance snapshot of all operations, enhancing their situational awareness and increasing their ability to react to any security infringements within the warehouse environment - Witness how a PSIM platform that seamlessly brings together otherwise disparate solutions - Access Control, CCTV, RFID, Intruder detection and Fire systems.
- TELEMATICS for Cargo + Driver Safety and Security