Media - The Forum on Supply Chain Risk + Compliance Management 2016
Kerry Logistics earned the top recognitions in 2016 All-Asia Executive Team annual rankings by Institutional Investor
Kerry Logistics Network Limited (‘Kerry Logistics’ or the ‘Company’; Stock Code 636.HK), Asia’s leading logistics service provider, has earned the top recognitions in 2016 All-Asia Executive Team annual rankings by Institutional Investor, an international financial publication highly recognised by investment professionals. Nominated for the first time, Kerry Logistics secured the highest ranking from the region’s top buy-side analysts, money managers and sell-side researchers in every category.
Of all the leading companies presented in the Transportation sector, Kerry Logistics and its key executives captured first place in the following categories (nominated by the buy and sell side):
• Most Honored Company
• Best IR Company
• Best CEO – William Ma
• Best CFO – Ellis Cheng
• Best IR Professional – Cheryl Yeung
• Best Analyst Days
• Best Website
William Ma, Group Managing Director of Kerry Logistics said, “We are flattered and honoured to be nominated for the first time and to have received the top accolades by Institutional Investor and investment professionals. It is indeed an encouragement to our utmost effort in achieving the best practices in corporate governance and investor relations over the past few years since Kerry Logistics was listed in 2013. We are very proud of being voted as the Most Honored Company in the transportation sector. Our management team will remain committed to maintaining a high level of transparency in our communication with the investment community and upholding our investor relations practice. We would also like to thank the investors and industry leaders who have supported and put their trust in us.”
The 2016 All-Asia Executive Team survey reflects the opinions of 1,394 investment professionals at 582 financial institutions across the region. Respondents from the buy-side work at firms that collectively manage an estimated USD963 billion in Asia ex-Japan equities. All votes are based on each company’s performance in terms of investor relations and corporate governance attributes and are weighted by place (first, second, third or fourth), whereas the topline rankings in “Best CEO”, “Best CFO”, “Best IR Professionals” and “Best IR Company” are based on combined buy side and sell side votes. To be deemed a “Most Honored Company”, a company must achieve two or more top-three appearances in the above categories. The attributes for ranking IR performance are having accessible board members and senior executives, responding quickly and thoroughly to requests, providing timely and accurate disclosure of essential financial information. A total of 1,541 Asia-based companies across 18 sectors were nominated this year.
About Institutional Investor Now entering its fifth decade, Institutional Investor has consistently distinguished itself among the world’s foremost financial publications with ground-breaking journalism and incisive writing that provides essential intelligence for a global audience. In addition, Institutional Investor offers a host of proprietary research and rankings that serve as respected industry benchmarks.
About Kerry Logistics Network Limited (Stock Code 636.HK) Kerry Logistics is Asia's leading logistics service provider with extensive operations across Greater China and the ASEAN region. Its core competence is providing highly customised solutions to multinational corporations and international brands to enhance their supply chain efficiency, reduce overall costs and improve response time to market. It currently has more than 550 office locations in 40 countries and territories, and is managing 45 million sq ft of logistics facilities worldwide, providing customers with high reliability and flexibility to support their expansion and long-term growth. Kerry Logistics Network Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and is a selected constituent member of the Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Index Series 2015-2016.
Source: Kerry Logistics
- Supply Chain RISK + COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT – What it really means to MANUFACTURERS?
- Transforming the Supply Chain with National and Global STANDARDS to manage RISK and COMPLIANCE.
- IMPORTANCE & ROLE of STANDARDS & CERTIFICATIONS in Supply Chain RISK MANAGEMENT + COMPLIANCE.
- Best Practices Case Studies + Use Cases in Supply Chain Risk + Compliance Management.
- Securing the Supply Chain ECO-SYSTEM and the role and responsibilities of the STAKEHOLDERS;
- Logistics Providers
- Freight Carriers
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Security Professionals
- Logistics Professionals
- Freight Services Industry Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Audit Companies
- Technology Companies
- The IMPORTANCE & ROLE of TECHNOLOGY in STANDARDS Development
- TELEMATICS for Cargo + Driver Safety and Security
- Cargo Safety & Security - Explore how telematics is used for combating hijackings, thefts and robberies
- Driver Safety & Security - Explore how telematics technologies can help enhance the driver safety and security by real time monitoring of driver behavior and driver fatigue
- Fleet Performance and Fuel Efficiency - The impact of telematics and fleet management technology on insurance
- Cold Chain Management - temperature-controlled supply chain:
- Life Sciences: Clinical Trials - Hospitals and Blood - Pharmaceuticals - Vaccines,
- Fresh and Processed Food - Produce - Seafood - Meat and Poultry - Dairy - Floral
- Technology Solutions for Warehouse Safety & Security
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - An Integrated Approach to Warehouse Security for simplifying the command and control - at-a-glance snapshot of all operations, enhancing their situational awareness and increasing their ability to react to any security infringements within the warehouse environment - Witness how a PSIM platform that seamlessly brings together otherwise disparate solutions - Access Control, CCTV, RFID, Intruder detection and Fire systems.
- TELEMATICS for Cargo + Driver Safety and Security