Media - The Forum on Supply Chain Risk + Compliance Management 2016
FloPath Automatic Logistics has selected its 3G-TM transportation management system (TMS).
Shelton, Conn. August 10, 2016 — 3Gtms, Inc., a software provider of third-generation transportation management software, announced that FloPath Automatic Logistics has selected its 3G-TM transportation management system (TMS). FloPath will leverage 3G-TM to provide transport and logistics customers with a comprehensive, Tier 1 TMS that supports the complete “order to settlement” lifecycle.
By leveraging one scalable platform and the same data throughout the application, FloPath customers will react profitably and quickly to the dynamic transportation logistics environment, resulting in lower freight expense; improved shipment efficiency; increased shipment visibility; and greater financial transparency. In addition, the 3G-TM integration hub allows FloPath to integrate customers in a matter of days, rather than the weeks or months typical of other transportation management systems.
This combination of rich features and ease of use will provide a strong foundation for FloPath’s commitment to customer service and support its zero percent customer attrition rate – a major differentiator for the company.
“3G-TM is very feature rich and easy on the eyes, whereas you can get lost in other tier 1 products like MercuryGate or Oracle. 3G is much more user friendly and has a better user interface,” said Jeff Auslander, CEO and Managing Partner of FloPath. “We chose 3Gtms, in part, because they have a zero percent customer attrition rate like we do. That told me they are committed to a best-in-class product that’s never static. We’re really getting the dream team of TMS design experts.”
“We’re thrilled to support a fast-growing company like FloPath,” said Mitch Weseley, CEO of 3Gtms. “Our intuitive technology will help FloPath customers confront today’s market needs and growing complexities, while not losing sight of getting freight out the door and to the right place, for the right price, at the right time.”
About FloPath Automatic Logistics
FloPath provides the highest value to all of its strategic partners through dynamic alliances, unrivaled customer service, and the implementation of innovative supply chain solutions. FloPath prides itself on a culture of accountability, healthy competition, and its continual strive to embrace progressive philosophies. For more information, visit: www.flopath.com
3Gtms is the fastest growing, Tier-1 transportation management system (TMS) provider. It is dedicated to helping shippers and logistics service providers gain a competitive advantage through technology. The 3G-TM solution seamlessly manages the full transportation lifecycle, including transportation planning & optimization, execution, and settlement, empowering customers to make better shipping decisions while meeting their customer service goals. The company is dedicated to delighting its customers and as a result, holds a 100% customer satisfaction rate that is unmatched in the industry. For more information, visit: www.3gtms.com.
Source: FloPath Automatic Logistics
- Supply Chain RISK + COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT – What it really means to MANUFACTURERS?
- Transforming the Supply Chain with National and Global STANDARDS to manage RISK and COMPLIANCE.
- IMPORTANCE & ROLE of STANDARDS & CERTIFICATIONS in Supply Chain RISK MANAGEMENT + COMPLIANCE.
- Best Practices Case Studies + Use Cases in Supply Chain Risk + Compliance Management.
- Securing the Supply Chain ECO-SYSTEM and the role and responsibilities of the STAKEHOLDERS;
- Logistics Providers
- Freight Carriers
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Security Professionals
- Logistics Professionals
- Freight Services Industry Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Audit Companies
- Technology Companies
- The IMPORTANCE & ROLE of TECHNOLOGY in STANDARDS Development
- TELEMATICS for Cargo + Driver Safety and Security
- Cargo Safety & Security - Explore how telematics is used for combating hijackings, thefts and robberies
- Driver Safety & Security - Explore how telematics technologies can help enhance the driver safety and security by real time monitoring of driver behavior and driver fatigue
- Fleet Performance and Fuel Efficiency - The impact of telematics and fleet management technology on insurance
- Cold Chain Management - temperature-controlled supply chain:
- Life Sciences: Clinical Trials - Hospitals and Blood - Pharmaceuticals - Vaccines,
- Fresh and Processed Food - Produce - Seafood - Meat and Poultry - Dairy - Floral
- Technology Solutions for Warehouse Safety & Security
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - An Integrated Approach to Warehouse Security for simplifying the command and control - at-a-glance snapshot of all operations, enhancing their situational awareness and increasing their ability to react to any security infringements within the warehouse environment - Witness how a PSIM platform that seamlessly brings together otherwise disparate solutions - Access Control, CCTV, RFID, Intruder detection and Fire systems.
- TELEMATICS for Cargo + Driver Safety and Security