India Smart Supply Chain Forum brings to you the most anticipated FORUM on SUPPLY CHAIN RISK + COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT together with Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA)
Forum Venues & Dates
Chennai - Wednesday, 7 September 2016
Aloft Chennai OMR – IT Expressway
102, Rajiv Gandhi Salai
Sholinganallur,Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 119,India
Phone: (91)(44) 3966 5500
Bengaluru - Thursday, 8 September 2016
Aloft Bengaluru - Cessna Business Park
Sarjapur – Marathahalli Outer
Ring Road, Kadubeesanahalli, Bellandur Post,
Bengaluru, KA, 560103, India
Mumbai - Friday, 9 September 2016
The Orchid Hotel, Mumbai
Nehru Road, Vile Parle East, Adjacent to Domestic Airport,
Mumbai - 400 099 | Map
This joint FORUM is intended as a bridge between the ‘movers and shakers’ of the Supply Chain World in India with the Standards Development Community of the world
To the ATTENTION of the ‘Movers and Shakers’ of the SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANIES…
Do you know that the combined losses from the Global Supply Chain theft of commercial vehicles and their loads costs businesses over USD 13 billion a year, and it is estimated that the true cost of cargo + freight crime to be as much as twice the value of the stolen goods?
Aside from the financial cost of recovery, for manufacturers and their logistics partners these crimes affect their ability to fulfill customer orders, damage their reputation, disrupt production schedules and lead to increased insurance premiums.
Therefore, it is imperative that as the responsible stakeholder of the Supply Chain ecosystem we do a checklist for the benefit of our own…
- Is your company/organization ready to accept and acknowledge FREIGHT and the CARGO CRIME as one of the MOST POTENTIAL RISK in the waiting to happen ANYTIME ANYWHERE?
KNOWLEDGE – THE KEY TO SUCCESS
- Do you have access to the most critical data of CARGO and FREIGHT CRIME INCIDENTS in your region and country, and the tools to avoid falling prey to the much organized crime syndicates?
- Are you Educating and Training your Supply Chain RISK + COMPLIANCE Champions about the Standards and Certifications to keep your company/organizations ahead of the pack?
- Are you following the Supply Chain RISK + COMPLIANCE MANEGEMENT Standards and Certifications for your Facilities and Transported Assets?
- Are you keeping abreast with Global Procedural RISK + COMPLIANCE Standards and Certifications to stay ahead in the Global race?
MITIGATING RISK and MANAGING COMPLIANCE
- Are you ready enough to handle and manage crises and disasters?
- Are you conducting regular security standards assessments and implementing RISK + COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT standards plans?
- Do your company/organizations policies comply with the Global and International Standards and Certification Requirements?
Get ANSWERS to all the above QUESTIONS – ATTEND the FORUM on SUPPLY CHAIN RISK + COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT in your CITY near to YOU.
Wednesday, 7 September 2016 in Chennai
Thursday, 8 September 2016 in Bengaluru
Friday, 9 September 2016 in Mumbai
For Participation,Exhibition and Sponsorship details,Please contact- For Delegate Registration, Please contact-
Shilpi Batra Abhinita Singh
TAPA Asia Pacific India Service Center TAPA Asia Pacific India Service Center
Mobile: +91 9599074767, +91 9818105643 Mobile: +91 9958677628, +91 8588863294
E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply Chain RISK + COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT – What it really means to MANUFACTURERS?
- Transforming the Supply Chain with National and Global STANDARDS to manage RISK and COMPLIANCE.
- IMPORTANCE & ROLE of STANDARDS & CERTIFICATIONS in Supply Chain RISK MANAGEMENT + COMPLIANCE.
- Best Practices Case Studies + Use Cases in Supply Chain Risk + Compliance Management.
- Securing the Supply Chain ECO-SYSTEM and the role and responsibilities of the STAKEHOLDERS;
- Logistics Providers
- Freight Carriers
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Security Professionals
- Logistics Professionals
- Freight Services Industry Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Audit Companies
- Technology Companies
- The IMPORTANCE & ROLE of TECHNOLOGY in STANDARDS Development
- TELEMATICS for Cargo + Driver Safety and Security
- Cargo Safety & Security - Explore how telematics is used for combating hijackings, thefts and robberies
- Driver Safety & Security - Explore how telematics technologies can help enhance the driver safety and security by real time monitoring of driver behavior and driver fatigue
- Fleet Performance and Fuel Efficiency - The impact of telematics and fleet management technology on insurance
- Cold Chain Management - temperature-controlled supply chain:
- Life Sciences: Clinical Trials - Hospitals and Blood - Pharmaceuticals - Vaccines,
- Fresh and Processed Food - Produce - Seafood - Meat and Poultry - Dairy - Floral
- Technology Solutions for Warehouse Safety & Security
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - An Integrated Approach to Warehouse Security for simplifying the command and control - at-a-glance snapshot of all operations, enhancing their situational awareness and increasing their ability to react to any security infringements within the warehouse environment - Witness how a PSIM platform that seamlessly brings together otherwise disparate solutions - Access Control, CCTV, RFID, Intruder detection and Fire systems.
- TELEMATICS for Cargo + Driver Safety and Security