Your online resource on machine-to-machine technologies, news, views and more...
Inaugurated in April 2013, www.m2mpaper.com is a world-class news and resource portal of latest machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) information. m2mpaper.com is an initiative in the domain of machine-to-machine (m2m) technologies and internet of things (iot) and its applications on key Industry Verticals namely, Agriculture, Automotive, Automation, Electronics, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Security, Supply Chain, Telecom, Transportation, Telematics and Utility. m2mpaper.com has very high quality collection of resources and references such as; articles, case studies, white papers, videos, and interviews from across verticals of the machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) eco-system and value chain. The portal is an interactive medium for machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) stakeholders to connect through several innovative mediums like facebook, Google+, linkedin and twitter.
Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) Asia
Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) is an association of security professionals and related business partners from high technology and high value companies who have organized for the purpose of addressing the emerging security threats that are common to the high value industry supply chain.
A fundamental TAPA objective is to affect positive change in the security practices of the freight transportation and insurance communities as a whole.
Major freight service providers are moving toward TAPA-recognized security standards for the care and handling of freight and are recognizing the inherent value of doing so.
TAPA publishes several standards to secure the supply chain against theft, robbery, hijacking, contamination, substitution theft, pilferage and tampering.
TAPA is a non-profit organisation and publishes its standards free of charge.
- 2 full days packed with information
- 2 Key Forums over 2 Days – at one place
- India Smart Supply Chain Forum 2015
- TAPA Asia – India Forum 2015
- 2 Days Trucking Security Rating (TSR) Training
- 50+ C-Level Speakers
- 100+ Attendees
- Plenary, Keynotes and Panel Discussions by Top Industry Experts and Key Decision Makers
- Case Studies and Presentations by Industry and innovative start-ups
- 10 extensive hours of networking each day with 100+ ‘C-level’ executives and founders of innovative start-ups
- Dedicated one-day Forum on Smart Supply Chain!
- Dedicated one- day Forum on Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) Asia!
- Dedicated two- days Trucking Security Rating (TSR) Training!